The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
No.3 Ju Xing Road, Xing Long Industrial Park Laucork Technology Co.,Ltd JiNing City, Shandong Province, China
environmental protection wearproof durable antique cork floating floor for sitting room
Model N.O FG281542A
Antique cork floating flooring ---Antique flavor, Wealth and Comfortable
The surface texture of antique tiles are made of modern digital spray printing technology that is realistic, high quality and full of antique flavor. It is soft, resilient and with no radiation. You cannot feel cold when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking.
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
Question 5: Can we install a cork floor in the basement?
Answer: We recommend the installation of cork floating floors in basements. Due to a risk of moisture migration from the concrete slab floating floors should be placed over a moisture barrier (6 mil film of polyethylene). This will provide you with trouble-free flooring. If you wish to use glue down cork tiles in your basement, you can do so but we would recommend that you first place a moisture barrier over the concrete slab and on top of this barrier you install plywood sub-floor. You then glue the tiles to the sub-floor.
Question 6: What kind of adhesive should I use when installing cork tiles?
Answer: For our Cork Decor glue down tiles, we recommend the use of any water based contact cement. For the Floating floors any carpenter wood glue will do. Both are readily available at most home improvement centers. Simply follow the manufacturers instructions as shown on product packages.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the environmental protection wearproof durable antique cork floating floor for sitting room, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.